* Acting. 2 hours dedicated acting.
* Training. Weekly vocal and physical training, helping to create confident speakers and movers.
* Run by Professionals. Tanushka earns her living in the film and theatre industries through producing, directing and writing.
* Student Emphasis. Students are encouraged to create work through their own writing and devising.
* Performances. We have 3 performances a year in the fully equipped Windmill theatre.
* Low Prices. Everyone is welcome and if you can’t afford it then we’ll try to assist you.
* Community Focused. We encourage an atmosphere of community with mutual respect, support and encouragement.
* Challenging Environment. It’s not all about games! We always push our students to explore challenging and educational subjects and techniques in their work.
* Old and Modern. We are not afraid to try challenging classical theatre. Likewise, we are interested in making new, original work with a strong emphasis on the input of the young actors.
* Join the Company. Once a student joins they are part of a theatre company of young actors, respected as a young professional in training and responsible for themselves and their place in the company.